Vlogging 101: Learn How to Vlog Easily
Often, people are surprised when they see my blog and videos. Knowing that I am tech-challenged and a stubborn dinosaur when it comes to anything modern. So, they wonder how am I doing it.
A couple of years back, I discovered that anything that I wanted to learn could be easily found in the form of an online course. Online courses had video, study material and tests that made sure that I understood what I was learning.
Sometimes, some teachers did not explain the material well. Some of them rushed through or did not provide adequate support. However, the overall learning experience has been hugely positive.
In this article, I thought I’ll share a few online courses that helped me learn several aspects of blogging and vlogging. (The underlined names and the images are direct links to the courses on Udemy.)
(Some of these links are affiliate links. This means that I would earn a small commission if you buy through these links but it entails no extra cost to you. As always, I only share those courses that I’ve purchased, completed and found to be of value.)
Video Production – The Complete Video Production Bootcamp
This online video production course, The Complete Video Production Bootcamp, will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera.
Whether you’re a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, an aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to make professional videos with this course.
Key things you will learn:
- Come up with great video topics that people will love watching and sharing
- Master shooting your video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose and compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos with smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Aerial videography with DJI drones (coming soon)
- Light your videos with professional techniques, on a small budget
- Record crisp and clean audio with different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
- Know what equipment to purchase to create great videos
- Export the best quality videos for online viewing
- Get more views, likes, and shares on social media
- Grow a YouTube channel that ultimately brings in revenue
Video Editing – Premiere Pro CC for Beginners: Video Editing in Premiere
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro for editing all my YouTube videos. Initially, it seemed as if I would have to climb a steep learning curve before I understand this software. Surprisingly, I learnt it in just 2 days! All thanks to this course, Premiere Pro CC for Beginners: Video Editing in Premiere by Phil Ebiner.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the colour of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing a green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
Course Creation – Udemy Masters: Learn Online Course Creation – Unofficial
Whether you are someone who has never created an online course before or someone who is trying to sell online courses, but isn’t having as much success as you’d like, this course, Udemy Masters: Learn Online Course Creation – Unofficial can help you.
This course will show you how to:
- Create online courses that actually sell
- Come up with great online course topics
- Validate your course idea to make sure it will be profitable
- Design an engaging outline sure to get great student reviews
- Understand the equipment needed to get started on any budget
- Edit more engaging and super-duper high-quality videos
- Launch your course successfully, even without an audience
- Choose a platform(s) to put your courses on
- Sell courses on marketplaces like Udemy and Skillshare
- Self-host your courses with tools like Teachable and Thinkific
- Build an automated sales funnel to sell your course while you sleep
- Grow your own loyal following for your own brand
- Use YouTube, webinars, blogging, and podcasting to sell courses
- Increase your income by re-purposing course content
It is no surprise that all the courses that I have shared are by Phil Ebiner and his team. The courses that they provide are of high quality. All of Phil’s classes are value for money. You will get an immediate response from him for your queries if any.
Cracking YouTube – 2020 YouTube Masterclass – Complete Guide to YouTube Success
YouTube is not static as it changes all the time. Massive updates roll out every single month whether it looks like it or not. So, you need a tutor and a course that will always stay up to date on every little change YouTube goes through. In this course, content is constantly updated and added as YouTube changes! It’s important to stay with the times and take full advantage of what YouTube has to offer.
If you’re looking to grow your brand, gain more views and subscribers, or start a channel from scratch, this course, 2020 YouTube Masterclass – Complete Guide to YouTube Success has it all.
General Skills You’ll be capable of After the Course
- Start a channel from ground zero
- Create high-quality videos
- Gain starting views
- Generate subscribers exponentially
- Maximize use of time
- Become familiarized with the YouTube platform
- Titles, Tags, Descriptions, and Thumbnails Optimization
- Successfully grow your brand
- Effectively improve through the use of analytics
- Generate serious money from your YouTube Channel
- Ultimately know the BEST practices for creating and growing a SUCCESSFUL YouTube channel
It is no surprise that all the courses that I have shared are by Phil Ebiner and his team. The courses that they provide are high quality. All of Phil’s classes are value for money. You will get an immediate response from him for your queries, if any, plus access to his exclusive Facebook group.
The learning never ends when it comes to vlogging. Here are some of the courses that I am currently learning to improve my skills further:
- How to Create the Perfect White Background Video on a budget – Create a Perfect White Background for Video!
A Course on how to create Animated Videos with Powerpoint – How to Create Animated Videos with Powerpoint
Promo Video Course teaches how to make Talking Head Videos easily with confidence – Promo Video – Make Talking Head Videos with Ease