What would you do with a 25-hour day?
Squeezing more time out of the ol’ 24 hours a day – especially if you cook for your family every day, keep your house clean(ish), plus hold down a job to pay all the bills – is hard. Just like you, I’ve watched innumerable videos and read dozens of articles that promise much more than perform.
This was when I came across the Ultimate Productivity Bundle. Last year, I had purchased their blogging bundle and it changed my entire blogging journey. So, I was excited to try out this bundle too. I purchased it as soon as it was released to affiliates.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase especially because it was created by people who understand that only practical productivity solutions that will work in our world. They want to help you (and themselves) conquer your to-do list, free up more time for yourself, and reach your goals.
When you buy the Ultimate Productivity Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 5 eBooks
- 14 eCourses & videos
- 26 printables & workbooks
Though I have been using and learning from the bundle for only a week, I’ve already reaping its incredible benefits. Let me tell you a bit more about the few resources that I’ve accessed till now:
- Goal Setting Planner with printables (that I’ve inserted in my planner) & video lessons on how to use them.
- Planner Printables to manage your year, month, week & days
- A special Daily Planner Printable which shows you how to choose the best activity to perform at a particular time.
- Home Cleaning Planner – This is going to be extremely useful when I spring clean my house during Diwali.
- Positivity Planner – I love the concepts and printables in this one as it talks about self-care, mindfulness and gratitude.
- A course on using Trello to manage your life and multiple projects. If you don’t know Trello, you must check it out. It is a free software that can sync between your devices and can help you maintain multiple binders for each of your projects and manage a list of what needs to be done.
- An ebook on waking up in the morning and working effectively by creating an effective morning routine for you, your kids and other family members.
This is just seven resources that I’ve accessed until now. The bundle comes with 45+ resources that are worth $1506.90 if you buy them individually. When you buy them together, as a bundle, it costs just $37. The only catch is that the bundle is available only from Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 8am ET through Monday, February 25, 2019 at 11:59pm ET (i.e. only from 6.30 pm IST on February 20, 2019 to 10.29 am IST on February 26, 2019)
So, don’t delay. Check out the Ultimate Productivity Bundle immediately.
(This post includes affiliate links. This means that I earn a small commission if you make a purchase using this link, at no extra cost to you.)